Notes for participants
- All walks are subject to change after we discuss them together.
- The walks have been selected to provide plenty of shade but sun protection, sun glasses and sunhats are required.
- The Geelong walk needs further scoping; for example the ferry times will change at the end of January but the timetable has not been issued and the current one is not suitable so transport is suitable.
- All other walks do not require public transport but for many of them short walkers could use public transport to reduce the walk further.
- As the walks return to the start there is no need to carry your lunch.