As a member of U3A Yarra Ranges you are entitled to enroll in courses throughout the year. Your membership fee covers the cost of courses. Small extra charges for materials sometimes apply. Please note that registration fees are non refundable.
Generally membership is per calendar year and must be renewed each year. However, half-yearly memberships are also available from 1 July.
|Single / Yearly||Full Member||$50.00|
|SIngle / Half Yearly Commencing 1st july||Full Member||$25.00|
|← Scroll to view →|
Your U3A Yarra Ranges Membership also entitles you to the Outer Eastern Region (OER) COMBINED MEMBERSHIP GUEST PROGRAM at no extra cost.
- Once you have enrolled as a full member with your “home” U3A you may join one or more of the other participating U3As as a “Combined Membership Guest” to attend up to three classes at that U3A (subject to vacancies).
- Full members of any of the participating U3As have preference to all classes in their home U3A.
- Combined Membership Guest members cannot vote in the AGM or other general meetings of the “guest” U3A.
The Participating U3As are:
Yarra Ranges – u3ayarraranges.com.au
Healesville – healesvilleu3a.org.au
Mt. Dandenong – u3amountdandenong.org
Sherbrooke – sherbrookeu3a.org.au
Upper Yarra – upperyarrau3a.org.au
How to join or renew your membership
All Members should acquaint themselves with the U3A Yarra Ranges Policies, in particular:
Joining or renewing online
New members can join here.
Existing members can login here to renew.
Note: Both new and existing members registering online must choose a course first as this will generate an active invoice payable or printable at checkout.
- LOG IN with your member number and password.
- CHOOSE a course
- SCROLL to the bottom of the page
- ADD TO CART At this point include as many courses as needed into the cart
- Go to CHECKOUT
- Go to MY INVOICES Scroll to the bottom of the page to print out an invoice if paying at the office or by mail
Joining or renewing by form
Vaccination requirement for 2024
There is no vaccination requirement for registration or class attendance for 2024. Given that a spike in covid infections seems to be occurring every 3 or 4 months, the U3A Yarra Ranges Committee strongly recommends that members be vaccinated.
Should the government make any changes in the mandate re further VACCINATIONS the Committee reserves the right to reinstate the requirement for up to date Covid vaccination.