Corona Virus Update – 27 July 2021
Following today’s announcement the following restrictions will apply from 11.59pm Tuesday 27th July for 2 weeks.
- All classes and activities can resume with the following restrictions.
- Masks must be worn indoors and outdoors except at home or if an exemption applies.
- Density quota of 1 person per 4sqm applies. Groups are limited to 10
- Qr Code or contact tracing sheet is mandatory.
- The stay at home restrictions and the 5klm travel limit have been lifted.
- Visitors to the home are not permitted and public gatherings are limited to 10.
For a full list of the current restrictions visit the DHS website.
Please follow all guidelines, enjoy your classes and reuniting with your friends.
Stay safe and well.
Ann Brickell, President
The Term 3 program of Wednesday walks is now available. To view click here.
The Term 3 program of Tuesday walks is now available. To view click here.
The Term 3 program of Thursday walks is now available. To view click here.
The latest monthly bulletin from U3A Network can be viewed by clicking here